Welcome to Witcham
The Witcham Parish Council Website
This site provides information about Witcham, Cambridgeshire and the activities of its Parish Council. Dates of meetings, copies of the agendas and minutes along with information on the parish Council members can be found here.
Council meetings are open to all residents, and we encourage you to play an active role in your community.
Next Council Meetings
All items for the agenda must be received by the Clerk at least 1 week prior to the scheduled meeting. The meetings start at 7.30pm. There is an opportunity for the electorate to attend these meetings and provision is made for public participation/ question time, (15 minutes) at each meeting. Please contact the Clerk prior to the meeting. Tel 01353 778147
Parish Council News
- Where to get help
- New Dog Bins in Witcham
- Cambridgeshire County Council Consultations
- Newsletter September 2019
- 2019 Notice of Completion of Audit
- Witcham Parish Council Meeting Dates
- Notice of Election – District & Parish Councils
- Growth Delivery in East Cambridgeshire (Spring 2017)
- Planning Applications that may be of interest